Kettlebell training has been growing steadily in popularity because it focuses on basic training that requires functional, whole-body fitness. This is because lifting and controlling a kettlebell forces the entire body - and specifically the core muscles - to contract as a group. Kettlebell workouts engage multiple muscle groups at once, better mimicking physical activities such as digging, making them a perfect option for getting a whole body workout in a short time! Unlike traditional dumbbells, the kettlebell's centre of mass is extended beyond the hand. This allows you to perform swinging movements that are not possible with traditional dumbbells. Because more muscle groups are utilised in the swinging and movement of a kettlebell than during the lifting of dumbbells, kettlebell workouts are sometimes claimed to be more effective, better for improving joint mobility and to yield quick results.
- Kettle bell exercises build strength and endurance
- Used to perform ballistic exercises that combine cardiovascular, strength and flexibility training
- Regular workout with this will give you a toned body
- Kettlebell training is different than other forms of weight training because many parts of the body are exercised simultaneously and in addition kettlebell training elevates the heart rate for effective cardiovascular training
- Engage multiple muscle group at once
- In-Box Contents: 1 Kettle Bell