The Rotating Push up Makes Pushups Easier On The Body By Reducing Strain On The Wrists And Elbows. Rotating Hand Grips Allow Your Arms To Twist Naturally During Exercise, While Rotating Bases Allow Your Muscles To Rotate To Their Natural Arc And Ensure Your Rotator Cuff, Scapular Muscles, As Well As Larger Muscles Like The Triceps, Deltoids, Pectorals, And Latissimus Are Fully Recruited During The Push up. Achieve Results Faster, Engage More Muscles, And Put Less Strain On Your Joints By Moving With Your Body'S Natural Rotation.
- Rotating push-up grips reduce strain on wrists.
- Increased Stability With A Wider Turntable Increases Torsional Stiffness For Solid Feel .
- Use more muscles and perfect push-up form.
- Strengthen and tone upper body and core muscles.
- Rubberized comfort grips for safety and balance.